Management->>Biobank: 6. Complete? Then management-release
Biobank->>Management: 7. biobank-release
Management->>Ethics: 8. Mail to ethics
Ethics->>Management: 9. Approval
Management->>Head of UAC: 10. Request
activate Head of UAC
Head of UAC->>Biobank: 11. Finally approve
deactivate Head of UAC
Biobank->>Applicant: 12. Ship biomaterial
Applicant->>Biobank: 13. Analysis results
Biobank->>Applicant: 14. Results + Data
1. The applicant files a new request. It starts off in draft state, in which it is only visible to the applicant and can be edited and saved freely.
2. When the request is ready for submission, the applicant clicks "Finalize". At this point, several validations are performed and the applicant is alerted, if any fields are not filled sufficiently. Until all validations pass, the applicant can edit his request and then click "Finalize" again.
3. After successfully finalizing the request, the request goes to state "signable". The applicant is required to print out a condensed application form, sign it and upload the signed form in the portal. The upload is accepted only when the barcode of the application form can be read successfully. On success the request goes to state "signed" and will be processed by management. When experiencing any trouble on uploading the signed form, please contact us by mail.
4. [Optional] The management is able to return the request to the applicant, when it requires a thorough revision to be accepted.
5. [Optional] When the request is send back to the applicant, he has to revise it and the resubmit the request.
6. Management will check the request and when satisfied, release it for further checks by the biobank
7. The biobank might approve the request. Alternatively, they contact management.
8. Management will mail the request towards the ethics commission.
9. The ethics commission might approve or reject the request.
10. When all approvals from the previous steps are given, the request is automatically passed to the UAC.
11. The head of UAC needs to release the request for sending out data and biomaterial.
12. The biobank will send the biomaterial to the applicant.
13. After analyzing the biomaterial, the applicant sends the results back for merging with supplement data.
14. The biobank will merge the data and send it back to the applicant.